The Hai Van pass connecting Hue to Da Nang city is undoubtedly one of the most impressively scenic hillside roads in Vietnam. With sudden curves and blind corners, and views that are sure to take your breath away, Hai Van is sure to satisfy your desire for adventure. Get off beaten tracks and learn a lot about what locals do for a living. Here you can interact with locals and see the most beautiful landscapes surrounding the connecting roads between these 2 cities
You can choose different options to experience the tours with us, but the motorcycle option is highly recommended. The routes that we take will go through many back roads, small villages, waterfalls… so the experience will be best to explore by motorbike, as you can enjoy the sights, sounds and smells in a way not experienced by tour bus/car. This will be one of the greatest experience to share with all friends. Our rides are comfortable, you will feel at ease with nature.
NOTED : Riding by yourself following our guides also available, so if you would like to experience that way, please contact us for more informations.
Duration: 1 day
Route: Hoi An/ Da Nang – Hue
– Travel through Da Nang to stop at the beutiful beach to see how local doing fishing for daily activities
– Visit huge Lady Buddha in Monkey Mountains
– Crossing the top of the legendary Hai Van Pass (Sea of Clouds) – having coffee stop for enjoying views tand taking photos
– Visit fish-sauce making village
– Stop for taking photos at Lang Co Beach
– Elephant Springs where you can take a swim for refreshing in the rock pools
– Drop off at your accommodation in Hue around 4:00 – 4:30PM
English speaking guides, protection gears, insurances, tickets, entrance fees,…
Food and drinks, personal spend, some small tip if the guide make your day (optional)
What to bring
You should prepare some sunscreen for the day, unless you wanna become lobsters :)))
Don’t forget to bring you camera, there are lots of beautiful and interesting things to capture for the whole day.