Leaving the prosperous city – Sai Gon to get to the beautiful mountain city Da Lat , one of the most worthy place to travel in Vietnam, but you don’t wanna miss the beauties of Vietnam by taking bus on the highway, this will be a perfect plan for you.
And between those, there is the land has not been tourismed yet, the Central Highland – the beauty needs to be awakened. With this journey, you will have chance to go to the lands that most of tourists missed when they’re in Vietnam, because most of them just following the popular coastline. Explore the beauty, rich culture of different tribes in Vietnam, lots of photo opportunities and stories to share after the trip, but the most important : you’re doing differently with others
You can choose different options to experience the tours with us, but the motorcycle option is highly recommended. The routes that we take will go through many back roads, small villages, waterfalls… so the experience will be best to explore by motorbike, as you can enjoy the sights, sounds and smells in a way not experienced by tour bus/car. This will be one of the greatest experience to share with all friends. Our rides are comfortable, you will feel at ease with nature.
NOTED : Riding by yourself following our guides also available, so if you would like to experience that way, please contact us for more infomations.
Sai Gon – Central Highland – Da Lat (4days/3Nights)
Duration: 4 days and 3 nights
Routes: Sai Gon – Dong Xoai – Dak Mil – Lak lake – Da Lat
1st-day : Sai Gon to Dong Xoai
– Visit Cu Chi tunnel, we’ll spend few hours there to discover and understand
about Vietnam war history
– Visit rubber tree plantation
– Over night at Dong Xoai area (The beginning point of the Ho Chi Minh trail
from South to North)
2nd-day: Depart from Dong Xoai to Dakmil
– Visit war monument
– Cashew nut factory
– Bamboo making village
– Stop over at frontier area (Cambodia boder)
– Try enjoying the tropical fruits
3rd-day: Depart from Dakmil to Lak lake
Follow Ho Chi Minh trail to enjoy :
– Dray Sap, Dray Nu falls
– Jump to swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall ( ohlala so
– Have picnic lunch at Gia Long falls (BBQ chicken)
– Understand more about how local people farming and fishing
– Visit to the Jun Minority Village (M’Nong ethnic)
– Enjoy the sun set beside Lak lake
– Check-in at the long-stilt-house (homestay) for over-night
4-th day: Depart from Lak lake to Da Lat
– Crossing Lak lake by boat or traveling on the back of elephant (optional)
– Riding through majestic mountains views
– Elephant waterfall
– Visit traditional silk making process
– Watch the way of Vietnamese making rice wine
– Visit coffee plantations – special weasel coffee – enjoy the coffee with great view
– Drop off you at your accommodation in Da Lat
The price: 75 USD/day/person
English speaking guides, protection gears, insurances, tickets, entrance fees,3 nights accomodation…
Food and drinks, personal spend, some small tip if the guide make your day (optional)
What to bring
You should prepare some sunscreen for the day, unless you wanna become lobsters :)))
For the long ride, we always recommend trousers and long sleeved shirts, along with sandals or sneakers to protect you from the heat, just make sure that you don’t mind getting them a bit wet/dirty. Flip flops are not good for activities, we all know shoes make you look more active and cooler in the photos.
A pair of sunglasses will help, as with a small personal bag to keep your belongings.
Don’t forget to bring you camera, there are lots of beautiful and interesting things to capture for the whole day.