The Experience with Easy Rider Hue to Hoi An/Da Nang via Hai Van Pass Tour
The great day trip Easy Rider Hue to Hoi An/Danang via Hai Van pass tour, which is one of the must-see stops while you travel in Vietnam, which was shown on BBC channel. With sudden curves and blind corners, and views that are sure to take your breath away, Hai Van Pass tour is sure to satisfy your desire for adventure. Get off beaten tracks and learn a lot about what locals do for a living. You can interact with locals and see the most beautiful landscapes surrounding the connecting roads between mountains and ocean here.
This trip we will start From Hue to Hoi An via Hai Van Pass. We also organize trip start from Hoi An or Da Nang and back to Hoi An or Da Nang and trip From Hoi An to Hue via Hai Van Pass in one day.
Detailed itinerary with Easy Rider from Hue to Hoi An/Da Nang via Hai Van Pass Tour
You can choose different options to experience the tours with us, but the motorcycle option is highly recommended. The Easy Rider from Hue to Hoi An/Da Nang routes that we take will go through many back roads, small villages, waterfalls… so the experience will be best to explore by motorbike, as you can enjoy the sights, sounds and smells in a way not experienced by tour bus/car. This will be one of the greatest experiences to share with all friends. Our rides are comfortable, you will feel at ease with nature.
NOTED: Riding by yourself following our guides also available, so if you would like to experience that way, please CONTACT US for more infomation.
Duration: 1 day
Route: Hue – Hoi An/Da Nang
– Riding through the city, get to countryside by back roads
– Elephant Springs where you can take a swim for refreshing in the rock pools
– Stop for taking photos at Lang Co Beach
– Visit fish-sauce making village
– Crossing the top of the legendary Hai Van Pass (Sea of Clouds) – having coffee stop for enjoying views tand taking photos
– Travel through Da Nang to stop at the beutiful beach to see how local doing fishing for daily activities
– Visit huge Lady Buddha in Monkey Mountains
– Drop off at your accommodation in Hoi An or Da Nang around 4:00 – 4:30PM
English speaking guides, protection gears, insurances, tickets, entrance fees,…
Food and drinks, personal spend, some small tip if the guide make your day (optional)
What to bring
You should prepare some sunscreen for the day, unless you wanna become lobsters :)))
Don’t forget to bring you camera, there are lots of beautiful and interesting things to capture for the whole day.