The Experience with Easy Rider via Hai Van Pass by Motorbike Tour
The Legendary Easy Rider via Hai Van pass tour, which is one of the must-see stops while you travel in Vietnam, was shown on BBC channel. With sudden curves and blind corners, and views that are sure to take your breath away, the Hai Van Pass tour is sure to satisfy your desire for adventure. Get off the beaten tracks and learn a lot about what locals do for a living. You can interact with locals and see the most beautiful landscapes surrounding the connecting roads between mountains and the ocean here.
Detailed itinerary Easy Rider From Hoian – Danang via Hai Van Pass by Motorbike Tour
On this trip, we will start from Hoi An or Da Nang and back to Hoi An or Da Nang. We also organize trips starting From Hue to Hoi An via Hai Van Pass and a trip From Hoi An to Hue via Hai Van Pass in one day.
You can choose different options to experience the tours with us, but the motorcycle option is highly recommended. The routes that we take will go through many back roads, small villages, waterfalls… so the experience will be best to explore by motorbike, as you can enjoy the sights, sounds and smells in a way not experienced by tour bus/car.
NOTED: Riding by yourself following our guides is also available, so if you would like to experience it that way, please CONTACT US for more information.
Duration: 1 day
Route: Hoi An/ Da Nang – Hai Van Pass – back to Hoi An/ Da Nang
– Travel through Da Nang to stop at the beautiful beach to see how locals doing fishing for daily activities.
– Crossing the top of the legendary Hai Van Pass (Sea of Clouds) – having a coffee stop for enjoying views and taking photos.
– Visit a fish-sauce-making village.
– Stop taking photos at Lang Co Beach.
– Take the ride around Lap An lagoon and stop at a local stream where you can take a swim for a refresh in the rock pools.
– Drop off at your accommodation in Hoi An / Da Nang around 4-5:00 pm.
English-speaking guides, protection gear, insurance, tickets, entrance fees,…
Food and drinks, personal spending, some small tip if the guide make your day (optional)
What to bring
You should prepare some sunscreen for the day unless you wanna become lobster :)))